Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tunes Tuesday: Joshua Radin.



Joshua Radin is one of those artists that when you hear his songs you think to yourself I know this song where did I hear it. He has been featured on many tv shows such as Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs. He is also one of my most favorite singer/songwriters of all time. His voice is like honey. I have seen in him concert more than I have seen any other artist. Plus it doesn't hurt that he's pretty easy on the eyes, eh?


These are two of my very favorite songs from him. Both are from pretty early in his career. Give them a listen and tell me what you think. I think you'll recognize the second one as the song feautured in the Dear John trailer. He sings it with ex-girlfriend Schuyler Fisk, whom is also amazing. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...