Monday, January 14, 2013

Movie Monday: Top 5 Golden Globe Speeches.

Who watched the Golden Globes? Weren't they amazing?! I'm pretty sure Tina Fey and Amy Poehler should just host everything but that might just be me...  I'm super excited for Girls, Lena Dunham, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence. Anyways I know I'm probably one of the few but I actually really love to hear acceptance speeches. I think they say a lot about the actor's character. Last night there were some really great ones.

Meghan's Top 5 Golden Globe Speeches:

5. J-Law Quotes First Wives Club

4. Lena Dunham can't walk in her shoes

3. Adele is adorable

2. Anne Hathaway admires Sally Field and reminds us she's the Princess of Genovia

1. Hugh Jackman lets the whole world know his wife is right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...