Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: Buddy Holly.



Buddy Holly
America’s Original Hipster
Who loves Buddy Holly? This girl. I will admit before it was a mere admiration of how adorable he was and how well he wore those black wayfarer glasses (first I might add), but once I listened to Rave On: A Tribute to Buddy Holly, I realized how much of his music that I loved and had no idea who sang it. To me they were just classic songs from the 50’s and 60’s and the artists weren’t that important because it was just a song I heard on the radio every once and a while but now that I know they’re Holly tunes they will be getting a lot more play on the old itunes. His songs can go quickly from light and cute to deep and heartfelt. He really was a great musician.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...