Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tunes Tuesday: Do You Hear What I Hear?

It's almost Christmas time! Who's excited?! This girl. At Christmas I like everyone else on the planet like to listen to Christmas music. I have probably a gigabytes worth of it saved on my computer. I like to find new stuff every year but I always find myself going back to the same songs. Here's a little playlist of my favorite Christmas songs. Happy Holidays. :)

1. Do You Hear What I Hear by: 
Martina McBride

2. Baby It's Cold Outside by: 
Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone

3. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by: 
Death Cab for Cutie

4. Happy Xmas (The War is Over) by: 
John Lennon

5. Last Christmas by: 
Lea Michele and Cory Monteith

What are your favorite Christmas songs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...