Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tunes Tuesday.

Hey all its time for the first ever Tunes Tuesday! I'm super excited about this feature because I love music and I love discovering new music. I haven't decided exactly what this feature will be but I'm thinking it will probably be either a playlist, an artist, or an album I will feature each week. This week its going to be a playlist with some of my favorite covers. I love covers if they are done right, what about you guys?

Meghan's Favorite Covers:

  1. Dia Frampton - "Someone Like You" (Adele cover)

2. Ingrid Michaelson - "Creep" (Radiohead cover)


3. Jeff Buckley - "Hallelujah" (Leonard Cohen cover)


4. The Killers - "Romeo and Juliet" (Dire Straits cover)


5. Neil Young (Jimmy Fallon) & Bruce Springsteen - "Whip My Hair" (Willow Smith cover)

What are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...