Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: Mandy Moore.

Yes the pop princess Mandy Moore... are you over it now? Good. If you've heard any of the music she has released in the last ten years you would know how amazing of a musician she has become. Her lyrics are incredible meaningful and beautiful. She is pretty much the love of my life. I would recommend anything off of Coverage, Wild Hope, or Amanda Leigh, they are all fantastic albums... I think Wild Hope is my favorite. Check her out and let me know what you think.  PS Mandy I'm pretty sure its time to come up with a new album. xoxo
A cover of Umbrella by Rihanna that is to die for.

My favorite song from Coverage. Have A Little Faith in Me by: John Hiatt.

I have been singing this one all day today. I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week from Amanda Leigh.

Of course a classic. Only Hope from A Walk to Remember.

This is my favorite of all time. Most of Me from Wild Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...