Thursday, April 5, 2012

Je t'adore Jeudi: Life lately.

Hi friends, remember me? I appologize for letting this fall to the wayside. I have been super busy with things at work and by the time I get home I just want to crash..... But I am going to try to be better. Even if it is only a sentence or two. :)

What I have been in love with lately:

Smash
Are you watching this delicious show?! It is absolutely fantastic. Megan Hilty is a goddess. 
For shiz, She was hysterical!

This was one of my favorite moments of the show so far.

But seriously. If you think Katherine McPhee is talented kill yourself... 

History is Made at Night. I'm obsessed.

Spring Awakening
I'm back in theatre people. I am the Props Master and in the chorus of the joyous show, so be ready for lots of it in the weeks to come.

Lindsay Pearce is going to be the most perfect Wendla... behind ELiz Judd she's my favorite... Sorry Lea.

Bought and read it in two hours...


Current Cast that is getting lots of buzz. 

Nothing is better than the orginal

Hunger Games
I read 'em all and watched the movie. Now I am trying to get my hands on all things J-Law and Josh Hutchinson. Yum.

This is why I love her.

Catching Fire is my favorite by far.

Be cuter.... seriously....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...