Thursday, December 15, 2011

Je t'adore Jeudi: Kid Friendly Christmas Movies.

Hello friends. Time for a Christmasy themed Je t'adore Jeudi. This week I'm doubling my list to ten to include all of my favorite Christmas movies the Kid Friendly version. I love watching these movies and I was even lucky enough to get a bunch of the classics last year as an early Christmas present from the Boyfriend (apparently pouting about not being able to see Frosty last year was a good hint).

1. Frosty the Snowman

2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

3. How The Grinch Stole Christmas

4. The Elf

5. A Charlie Brown Christmas

6. It's Christmas Time Again, Charlie Brown

7. A Christmas Story

8. Home Alone 2

9. Meet Me in St. Louis

10. Gremlins

Next week will be the non-kid friendly versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...