Monday, December 19, 2011

"I want to write a book from the prospective of the help."

Last Monday I finally got around to watching The Help. I liked it for the most part. I started the book a while ago on a trip to Chicago, my mom and I listened to it on the way but I fell asleep on the way back and missed a bunch of it. The movie was pretty good and I think if I hadn't started the book I would have liked it even more but for me it just left a lot out. I felt like it jumped around too much and it left out big chunks that were in my opinion important to the story. I could not have been more pleased with the cast choices. They were absolutely perfect and my girl Emma Stone is just getting better and better. Its definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet but if you've read the book just a heads up its not as good.
The fashion is to die for though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...