Thursday, October 13, 2011

This is Halloween, Everybody make a scene

This is my collection of Halloween movies and my mom's candy bucket (isn't it adorable?!)
In case you haven't realized it yet I LOVE HALLOWEEN! It is quite possibly my favorite holiday. I love dressing up in costumes, it's the theater kid in me. I go see Rocky Horror at midnight every year (last year and this year my good friend Smerica has been in the live version). I adore bon fires, hayrack rides, and recently haunted house (although this one might be a fluke seeing as last year I went to one and was ok but it was bad and not scary normally I would pee my pants haha... no but seriously). However my absolute favorite part of Halloween is curling up on the couch my some of my old favorites.


I've already watched Teen Witch, Sleepy Hollow, Casper, and Thir13en Ghosts, but tonight is a special occasion because I'm watching Nightmare Before Christmas, my most favorite. Yes I am indeed watching it on VHS, which I think makes it super awesome because it has that vintage vibe that reminds me of my childhood and how old the movie actually is (there is a trailer for Mighty Ducks 2 on here). There is a big debate about this movie some people think it's a Halloween movie and some say Christmas... I'm one of those people who watches it at both and my best friend S watches it on Thanksgiving because she can't decide... What do you guys think?

Amy Lee's cover of Sally's Song. Well worth a listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...