Friday, October 21, 2011

Cozy up with a Book


Hi friends. Tonight has been such a great night. I finally finished update all of the pages on the website I'm working on. I got a bunch of housework done and Matt got off work kind of early and so we were able to spend a lot of time together, something that doesn't happen very often. We all felt lazy and didn't feel like cooking so we had carry out Stake-n-Shake for dinner yum. After out grease filled supper we started a fire and played cribbage (which I won, suck it Matthew!) while we watched The Conspirator (it was ok). Now I'm reading Hush, Hush (which I just started last night and I can't put it down, great recommendation Lauren!) while I wait for him to come back home. 

How was your Friday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...