Thursday, January 3, 2013

Je t'adore Jeudi: Planners

This is the one I bought.


























I’m sure many of you aren’t like me and you probably bought your planner for this year back in August so by the time December rolls around you aren’t freaking out that you can’t write things down for January because you haven’t gotten a 2013 planner yet. However for those of you who are and like pretty things I would highly recommend getting an Orange Circle Studio take me with you planner. I bought mine two weeks ago and I love it. It’s beautiful and it makes me want to look at it unlike my bland gray planner from last year. A lot of them are selling out on the website but check out your local stores. I picked mine up from Barnes and Noble. Happy planning. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...