Friday, November 30, 2012

Currently.

  

Reading: I have fallen behind on my 50 books in a year challenge and I’m afraid that I won’t finish it. I have gotten busy now that the Holidays are here and I haven’t been reading as much. I am pretty pleased with the books I have read this month: Savages, Silver Linings Playbook and Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares (reviews to follow). Currently I have picked up On the Road by: Jack Kerouac, I know I’m super behind, but I’ve always wanted to read it and now that the movie is about to come out I have to hurry up and finish the book first. It’s written really haphazardly and it took a little while to get used to the style but I’m enjoying it this far.

Watching: I’m getting really excited that it’s almost time to start watching Frosty. I try to keep myself from watching or listening to Christmas things until December 1st but I failed this year because we went out and got our tree last weekend (we waited until after Thanksgiving). I’m actually really enjoying most of my shows this year. I haven’t added very many new ones, I think the only new ones that I have picked up and stuck with are New Normal, Nashville and Partners. I’m getting kind of annoyed with Glee. I wish they wouldn’t focus so much on McKinley and go back to Rachel and Kurt in New York, they are much more interesting and I’m missing my quality Lea time... plus WTF is Quinn?! I thought they were bringing everybody back and I’m pretty sure she is the only one who hasn’t shown up yet.

Listening to: A LOT of Les Miserables. I’m getting really excited for the movie. Seriously I about bawl my eyes out every time I watch the trailer (which is about ten times a day). Super pumped. I’ve also been listening to a lot of the Pitch Perfect Soundtrack, mostly just the songs that have Skylar Astin in them, because I love his voice and him and think we should get married and have babies tomorrow.... Anyways, I’m getting ready to put together my Christmas Playlist I think I’m going to add some new stuff to it this year.

Loving: The Holidays. I love getting to spend time with my family. It’s amazing I can’t wait for my brother to be finished with his finals so that he can come home for break! Boyfriend and I got to cut down and decorate our first tree together, it was a blast. We both had so many ornaments from our parents that we didn’t even need to buy more, we still did of course but the tree probably would still have looked just as full without them.

Looking Forward to: Christmas. Hot Chocolate. Frosty. Rudolph. Martina McBride’s “Do You Hear What I Hear.” Presents (giving and receiving). Visiting Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...