Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Battle of the Snow White Movies.


With the release of not only the Mirror, Mirror trailer but also the Snow White and the Huntsman trailer we are forced to compare them. I for one am excited for both and am intrigued at how different they really are. The movies have taken a VERY different approach from one another.
Mirror, Mirror 
Release Date: March 16, 2012
Stars: Julia Roberts, Lily Collins, Armie Hammer
Mirror, Mirror looks lighter and more fun than its action packed counterpart. If you were wanting to take your kids this is the one I would choose. Though I'm not a huge fan of Lily Collins' eyebrows, did you get a look a them... yikes. 
Snow White and the Huntsman
Release Date: June 1, 2012
Stars: Charlize Theron, Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth
Snow White and the Huntsman looks a lot darker and more cinematic. I think it might be closer to the original Grimm version. I will be the first to admit I'm not Kristen Stewart's biggest fan (Team Danielle Panabaker for Bella!) but I think she will be good and Charlize looks like she is going to be the fierciest of fierce. 

If neither of these appeal to you, there is always the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...