Monday, October 31, 2011

"On All Hallow's Eve, when the moon is round, a virgin, will summon us from under the ground."

Happy Halloween. I don't know if you guys have figured it out yet or not but I LOVE Halloween. I'm so excited to see all the Trick or Treaters tonight! Although we usually don't get that many since we live in the boonies haha. So in honor of this frightastic day I thought I'd give you a run down of my favorite celebrity costumes this year.

Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen? Bravo Alan Cummings, Bravo!

This is just plain hysterical. Props to them for a truly clever and funny costume. Plus I'm quite enamored with Miss Candice Accola anyways so she was bound to end up on here.

This is amazing. Yay for awesome. I've seen Hidden Temple costumes before but they never cease to amaze me. I'm thinking I may have to talk the boyfriend into doing this one next year but we'd probably be the Blue Barracudas because for some reason they were always my favorites... but green's my favorite color sooo.... I don't know... haha.

The detail that went into this is amazing. Plus anybody from the age of 17-30 right now watched Rugrats. My brother and I have at least three VHS tapes with episodes on them, both movies, and a playstation game. We were huge fans. If you haven't seen it, it's streaming on Netflix go watch it!

Could she have picked a more perfect costumes?! Don't get me wrong. I seriously love me some Lea Michele. I loved her before she was on Glee and will love her long after but homegirl has an ego. Plus she took my Halloween Costume Inspiration idea.

Who were some of you favorite Celeb Costumes this year?
PS To all of my new followers! HI!!!!!! I love the comments. I will try very hard to visit all of your pages and comment back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...